Saturday, May 15, 2010

Hello!

So, I actually created this blog in October just because I wanted to pick out a background. My teacher mentioned that we'd be doing this portfolio assingment as the last offical project of our senior year and I got so excited. Excited to pick a background. I even took it upon myself to pick a backgroud for my freind's blog just because I love the cute backgrounds you can find online. And the funny part of all of this is, I'm still looking for a background I like.

First of all, I have to start off with the cliche that every person finishing highschool must feel. I seriously can not beleive that this highschool experience is almost over for real. Being in school for twelve years and then, it's just over. It feel so wierd. I've basically just tried to ignore this feeling and pretend that it's normal but, I've been feeling wierd for the last month or two with the realization of all of this ending. I mean, I'm really going to prom? Am I seriously about to graduate? It's crazy.

But of course, silly me, I'm acting like school is over forever, I can't forget about the next four to eight (and maybe even more then that depending) of college that I'll be attending.

In this blog, I'll be posting my greatest works and I'll write a reflection peice and all that good stuff that shows how I grew as a writer this year. It'll be a good time, and hopefully, I'll find a background that I can get myself attached to.

No comments:

Post a Comment