Saturday, May 22, 2010

Journal Entry

So this one of my dialectical journals from when we our class was reading Hamlet. Hamlet is so memorable because when we had class discussions, it was intense. Not in a bad way...it wasn't that bad. I mean, it was more entertaining then anything.

All our discussions for any book were pretty intense because in our AP Lit class, there were only twelve people. Twelve girls, and no boys. We were twelve very opinionated girls at that. So discussions were never quiet. And when it came to having discussions all month on Hamlet, there was never a boring moment in the discussion.

This journal entry has to do with Ophelia and how she is with men. I have to say, Ophelia was a big topic in our class considering most of the class hated her character. I don't know how I feel about her as a character still, I feel like she was smarter then she let on. But here, in the journal entry below, is what I thought of her before we really got into Hamlet.


Hamlet Two Column Notes

No comments:

Post a Comment